This work was partly supported by Grants-in-Aid from MEXT and JSPS (Japan). M.M. acknowledges Kansai Research Foundation for technology promotion.
Copper-Mediated CH/CH Biaryl Coupling of Benzoic Acid Derivatives and 1,3-Azoles†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 16, pages 4457–4461, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Nishino, M., Hirano, K., Satoh, T. and Miura, M. (2013), Copper-Mediated CH/CH Biaryl Coupling of Benzoic Acid Derivatives and 1,3-Azoles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4457–4461. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300587
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!