We thank ANR JCJC HAONA, UPS, CNRS, and IUF for financial support. We also thank Dr. Mohamed Mellah for useful discussions.
Copper Salts as Additives in Gold(I)-Catalyzed Reactions†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5848–5852, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Guérinot, A., Fang, W., Sircoglou, M., Bour, C., Bezzenine-Lafollée, S. and Gandon, V. (2013), Copper Salts as Additives in Gold(I)-Catalyzed Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5848–5852. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300600
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- ANR JCJC HAONA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!