This research was supported by Australian Research Council grants DP120101445 and DP0985611 and fellowships FT100100514 and FF0561456. We acknowledge travel funding provided by the International Synchrotron Access Program (ISAP) managed by the Australian Synchrotron and funded by the Australian Government. S.G.D. acknowledges a postgraduate scholarship funded by the Australian Government and the Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering. We thank G. J. Halder, K. W. Chapman, P. D. Southon, D. J. Price, Y. Wu, and E. A. Carter for support in experimental work.
Negative Thermal Expansion in LnCo(CN)6 (Ln=La, Pr, Sm, Ho, Lu, Y): Mechanisms and Compositional Trends†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 20, pages 5266–5270, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Duyker, S. G., Peterson, V. K., Kearley, G. J., Ramirez-Cuesta, A. J. and Kepert, C. J. (2013), Negative Thermal Expansion in LnCo(CN)6 (Ln=La, Pr, Sm, Ho, Lu, Y): Mechanisms and Compositional Trends . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5266–5270. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300619
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP120101445, DP0985611, FT100100514, FF0561456
- Australian Synchrotron
- Australian Government
- Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!