This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 21072209, 21132002 and 21121062), the State Key Basic Research & Development Program (Grant No. 2011CB808705), and Chinese Academy of Sciences.
An Yttrium Hydride–Silane Complex as a Structural Model for a σ-Bond Metathesis Transition State†
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4243–4246, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Chu, J., Zhang, Y., Yang, G., Leng, X. and Chen, Y. (2013), An Yttrium Hydride–Silane Complex as a Structural Model for a σ-Bond Metathesis Transition State . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4243–4246. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300638
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072209, 21132002, 21121062
- State Key Basic Research & Development Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808705
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!