This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 21072209, 21132002 and 21121062), the State Key Basic Research & Development Program (Grant No. 2011CB808705), and Chinese Academy of Sciences.
An Yttrium Hydride–Silane Complex as a Structural Model for a σ-Bond Metathesis Transition State†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4243–4246, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Chu, J., Zhang, Y., Yang, G., Leng, X. and Chen, Y. (2013), An Yttrium Hydride–Silane Complex as a Structural Model for a σ-Bond Metathesis Transition State . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4243–4246. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300638
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072209, 21132002, 21121062
- State Key Basic Research & Development Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808705
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!