We are grateful to NSFC-21272254, the “Thousand Plan” Youth program, State Key Laboratory of Bio-organic and Natural Products Chemistry, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Design of Phosphorus Ligands with Deep Chiral Pockets: Practical Synthesis of Chiral β-Arylamines by Asymmetric Hydrogenation†
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4235–4238, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, G., Liu, X., Cai, Z., Jiao, G., Xu, G. and Tang, W. (2013), Design of Phosphorus Ligands with Deep Chiral Pockets: Practical Synthesis of Chiral β-Arylamines by Asymmetric Hydrogenation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4235–4238. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300646
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21272254
- the “Thousand Plan” Youth program
- State Key Laboratory of Bio-organic and Natural Products Chemistry
- Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry
- Boehringer Ingelheim
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!