D.J.V. thanks the NRW Graduate School of Chemistry for a predoctoral fellowship (2008–2011). M.O. is indebted to the Einstein Foundation (Berlin) for an endowed professorship.
Asymmetric Synthesis of α-Chiral Allylic Silanes by Enantioconvergent γ-Selective Copper(I)-Catalyzed Allylic Silylation†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 17, pages 4650–4653, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Delvos, L. B., Vyas, D. J. and Oestreich, M. (2013), Asymmetric Synthesis of α-Chiral Allylic Silanes by Enantioconvergent γ-Selective Copper(I)-Catalyzed Allylic Silylation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4650–4653. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300648
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- NRW Graduate School of Chemistry
- Einstein Foundation (Berlin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!