This research was supported financially by the National Basic Research Program of China (2013CB834502), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21074066, 51222303), the Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21121004), Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program (2012Z02131), and an NSFC-DFG joint grant (TRR 61). We acknowledge Prof. Xi Zhang (Tsinghua University) for his stimulating suggestions and discussions, and Prof. Zhibo Li (Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences) for cryo-TEM measurements.
γ-Ray-Responsive Supramolecular Hydrogel Based on a Diselenide-Containing Polymer and a Peptide†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 24, pages 6233–6237, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Cao, W., Zhang, X., Miao, X., Yang, Z. and Xu, H. (2013), γ-Ray-Responsive Supramolecular Hydrogel Based on a Diselenide-Containing Polymer and a Peptide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6233–6237. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300662
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB834502
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21074066, 51222303, 21121004
- Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program. Grant Number: 2012Z02131
- NSFC-DFG. Grant Number: TRR 61
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!