We are grateful to Prof. Hendrik Zipse (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München) for valuable discussion on theoretical aspects for catalyst performance. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations by Organocatalysts” and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). DMAP=4-dimethylaminopyridine.
Investigation of the Carboxylate Position during the Acylation Reaction Catalyzed by Biaryl DMAP Derivatives with an Internal Carboxylate†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 25, pages 6445–6449, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Nishino, R., Furuta, T., Kan, K., Sato, M., Yamanaka, M., Sasamori, T., Tokitoh, N. and Kawabata, T. (2013), Investigation of the Carboxylate Position during the Acylation Reaction Catalyzed by Biaryl DMAP Derivatives with an Internal Carboxylate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6445–6449. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300665
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!