We acknowledge financial support from the Natural Science Foundation of China (21234004, 91027023, 21221063, 21004028) and the 111 project (B06009).
Construction of Protein Nanowires through Cucurbituril-based Highly Specific Host–Guest Interactions: An Approach to the Assembly of Functional Proteins†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 21, pages 5590–5593, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Hou, C., Li, J., Zhao, L., Zhang, W., Luo, Q., Dong, Z., Xu, J. and Liu, J. (2013), Construction of Protein Nanowires through Cucurbituril-based Highly Specific Host–Guest Interactions: An Approach to the Assembly of Functional Proteins . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5590–5593. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300692
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21234004, 91027023, 21221063, 21004028, B06009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!