This research was funded by the University of Alberta and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Y.X. and W.J. are holders of Canada Research Chairs (Tier I). We thank Prof. H. Mäder for discussions concerning internal rotors and the XIAM program, and Prof. S. E. Novick and Dr. J. R. Cheeseman for nuclear quadrupole coupling constant calculations.
Chirped-Pulse and Cavity-Based Fourier Transform Microwave Spectra of the Methyl Lactate⋅⋅⋅Ammonia Adduct†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 16, pages 4402–4405, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, J., Sukhorukov, O., Jäger, W. and Xu, Y. (2013), Chirped-Pulse and Cavity-Based Fourier Transform Microwave Spectra of the Methyl Lactate⋅⋅⋅Ammonia Adduct. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4402–4405. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300707
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- University of Alberta
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!