Financial support by the Cluster of Excellence “Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass” is gratefully acknowledged. L.M. is a member of the Institut Universitaire de France and a fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
Molecular Zinc Dihydride Stabilized by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 17, pages 4664–4667, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Rit, A., Spaniol, T. P., Maron, L. and Okuda, J. (2013), Molecular Zinc Dihydride Stabilized by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4664–4667. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300749
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!