Primary support for this project was provided by the Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy (DOE) under award number DE-FG02-01ER15264. We thank Yi Rong and Aaron Sattler for X-ray crystallographic studies of compound 3 and the National Science Foundation (CHE-0619638) for the X-ray diffractometer. D.W.P. thanks Wesley Sattler for insightful discussions.
Alcohol-Promoted Ring-Opening Alkyne Metathesis Polymerization†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 17, pages 4591–4594, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Paley, D. W., Sedbrook, D. F., Decatur, J., Fischer, F. R., Steigerwald, M. L. and Nuckolls, C. (2013), Alcohol-Promoted Ring-Opening Alkyne Metathesis Polymerization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4591–4594. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300758
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-FG02-01ER15264
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0619638
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!