This work was supported by NASA Astrobiology: Exobiology and Evolutionary Biology Program (Grant NNX09AM96G), and was jointly supported by NSF and NASA Astrobiology Program under the NSF Center for Chemical Evolution, Grant CHE-1004570. We thank Professors A. Eschenmoser and G. Joyce, and Dr. Matthias Stoop for constructive feedback on the manuscript.
Base-Pairing Properties of a Structural Isomer of Glycerol Nucleic Acid†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5840–5844, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Karri, P., Punna, V., Kim, K. and Krishnamurthy, R. (2013), Base-Pairing Properties of a Structural Isomer of Glycerol Nucleic Acid. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5840–5844. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300795
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX09AM96G
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1004570
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!