We thank the US NSF (CHE-1012468 to O.V.B. and S.H.S., CHE-1212441 to M.A.P.) and DFG (PO 1602/1-1 to A.A.P.) for financial support and Prof. L. Dunsch for his continuing support. The Research Computing Center of the Moscow State University is acknowledged for time on supercomputer “SKIF-Chebyshev”. The photoelectron spectra work was supported by the Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy (DOE), and was performed at the EMSL, a national scientific user facility sponsored by the DOE’s Office of Biological and Environmental Research and located at PNNL.
C20H4(C4F8)3: A Fluorine-Containing Annulated Corannulene that Is a Better Electron Acceptor Than C60†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 29, pages 7505–7508, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Kuvychko, I. V., Dubceac, C., Deng, S. H. M., Wang, X.-B., Granovsky, A. A., Popov, A. A., Petrukhina, M. A., Strauss, S. H. and Boltalina, O. V. (2013), C20H4(C4F8)3: A Fluorine-Containing Annulated Corannulene that Is a Better Electron Acceptor Than C60 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7505–7508. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300796
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- US NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-1012468, CHE-1212441
- DFG. Grant Number: PO 1602/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!