We thank the Academy of Finland (projects 138854 and 139046), Tekes, Orion Pharma, Hormos Medical, and AB Enzymes for financial support. We also thank Mirja Lahtiperä and Esa Haapaniemi for assistance with mass spectrometry and NMR spectroscopy, respectively. Antti Neuvonen and Dr. K.-T. Yip are acknowledged for assistance with the X-ray and kinetic analysis, respectively. Author contributions: M.V.L. conceived and initiated the study and performed the kinetic experiments. R.Y.N. explored the scope of the reaction. P.M.P. supervised the project and wrote the paper together with the co-authors.
A Three-Component Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative CC Coupling Reaction: A Domino Process in Two Dimensions†
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 18, pages 4818–4822, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Nimje, R. Y., Leskinen, M. V. and Pihko, P. M. (2013), A Three-Component Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative CC Coupling Reaction: A Domino Process in Two Dimensions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4818–4822. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300833
- Issue online: 21 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 138854, 139046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!