We acknowledge the Baden-Wuerttemberg-Stiftung (KFN) and the DFG (SPP1165) for financial support and thank Conny Kocher for TEM analyses, Sigrid Kober for TMV preparations, and Sven Degenhard, Anan Kadri, and Fania Geiger for fruitful discussions and for providing some of their primer stocks.
Bottom-Up-Assembled Nanostar Colloids of Gold Cores and Tubes Derived From Tobacco Mosaic Virus†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 28, pages 7203–7207, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Eber, F. J., Eiben, S., Jeske, H. and Wege, C. (2013), Bottom-Up-Assembled Nanostar Colloids of Gold Cores and Tubes Derived From Tobacco Mosaic Virus. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7203–7207. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300834
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- DFG. Grant Number: SPP1165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!