We gratefully acknowledge financial support of this work from the Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” (EXC 314/1), Berlin. XAS data were obtained on beamline X3B of the National Synchrotron Light Source (Brookhaven National Laboratory) and beamline KMC-1 of BESSY, Berlin (Germany). Beamline X3B is operated by the Case Western Reserve University Center for Synchrotron Biosciences, supported by NIH Grant P30-EB-009998. NSLS is supported by the United States Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract DE-AC02-98CH10886. We also thank Prof. William B. Tolman for helpful suggestions.
A High-Valent Heterobimetallic [CuIII(μ-O)2NiIII]2+ Core with Nucleophilic Oxo Groups†
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 21, pages 5622–5626, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Kundu, S., Pfaff, F. F., Miceli, E., Zaharieva, I., Herwig, C., Yao, S., Farquhar, E. R., Kuhlmann, U., Bill, E., Hildebrandt, P., Dau, H., Driess, M., Limberg, C. and Ray, K. (2013), A High-Valent Heterobimetallic [CuIII(μ-O)2NiIII]2+ Core with Nucleophilic Oxo Groups. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5622–5626. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300861
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” (EXC 314/1), Berlin
- NIH. Grant Number: P30-EB-009998
- Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!