This research was supported by the CREST project (Japan) Science and Technology Agency. M.N. appreciates a JSPS fellowship from MEXT of Japan. The authors thank Seiji Adachi and Naoya Inazumi (Osaka University) for their helpful advice for the measurement of FGMAS and 2D ROESY NMR spectra.
Redox-Generated Mechanical Motion of a Supramolecular Polymeric Actuator Based on Host–Guest Interactions†
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5731–5735, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Nakahata, M., Takashima, Y., Hashidzume, A. and Harada, A. (2013), Redox-Generated Mechanical Motion of a Supramolecular Polymeric Actuator Based on Host–Guest Interactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5731–5735. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300862
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- MEXT of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!