Financial support from the Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” (EXC 314/1) funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and administered by the Technische Universität Berlin is gratefully acknowledged. R.K. acknowledges the Stiftung Stipendien Fonds des Verbandes der Chemischen Industrie for a Kekulé scholarship and the Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung for a Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship. We thank the Institut für Mathematik der TU Berlin for the allocation of computer time.
Isomer-Selective Thermal Activation of Methane in the Gas Phase by [HMO]+ and [M(OH)]+ (M=Ti and V)†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 23, pages 6097–6101, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Kretschmer, R., Schlangen, M. and Schwarz, H. (2013), Isomer-Selective Thermal Activation of Methane in the Gas Phase by [HMO]+ and [M(OH)]+ (M=Ti and V) . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6097–6101. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300900
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Verbandes der Chemischen Industrie
- Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!