These authors contributed equally to this work.
Self-Propelled Micromotors Driven by the Magnesium–Water Reaction and Their Hemolytic Properties†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 28, pages 7208–7212, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Mou, F., Chen, C., Ma, H., Yin, Y., Wu, Q. and Guan, J. (2013), Self-Propelled Micromotors Driven by the Magnesium–Water Reaction and Their Hemolytic Properties. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7208–7212. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300913
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51002111), the Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province (2012FFB05101), the Self-Determined and Innovative Research Funds of SKLWUT and Wuhan University of Technology (2013-PY-3), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (WUT: 2013-IV-089), the Top Talents Lead Cultivation Project of Hubei Province, and the Subject Leadership Project of Wuhan City (201150530145).
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51002111
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2012FFB05101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!