DFG funding within the Cluster of Excellence “Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass” (TMFB) at RWTH Aachen University is greatly appreciated. I.T. acknowledges support by Dr. L. Pardo [University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU)]. We also thank Prof. Dr. M. Heinrich (University of Erlangen-Nürnberg), Prof. Dr. G. Gescheidt (Graz University of Technology), and Dr. J. Wang (RWTH Aachen University) for fruitful discussions. Prof. Dr. P. Kögerler (RWTH Aachen University) is acknowledged for ESR measurement time, and we thank Prof. Dr. M. Rueping and C. Vermeeren (RWTH Aachen University) for performing the isomer separation by preparative supercritical fluid chromatography.
Base-Catalyzed Synthesis of Substituted Indazoles under Mild, Transition-Metal-Free Conditions†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 29, pages 7509–7513, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Thomé, I., Besson, C., Kleine, T. and Bolm, C. (2013), Base-Catalyzed Synthesis of Substituted Indazoles under Mild, Transition-Metal-Free Conditions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7509–7513. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300917
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!