This work is supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant number 51101070), the National Key Basic Research, Development Program (grant number 2010CB631001), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of the Ministry of Education of China (grant number NCET-09-0431), the Jilin Province Science and Technology Development Program (grant number 201101061), and the Jilin University Fundamental Research Funds.
An Efficient CoAuPd/C Catalyst for Hydrogen Generation from Formic Acid at Room Temperature†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 16, pages 4406–4409, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-L., Yan, J.-M., Ping, Y., Wang, H.-L., Zheng, W.-T. and Jiang, Q. (2013), An Efficient CoAuPd/C Catalyst for Hydrogen Generation from Formic Acid at Room Temperature. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4406–4409. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301009
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51101070
- National Key Basic Research, Development Program. Grant Number: 2010CB631001
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-09-0431
- Jilin Province Science and Technology Development Program. Grant Number: 201101061
- Jilin University Fundamental Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!