We are grateful to the Max-Planck-Society and the Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung for generous support of our research programs. This work was funded by the ERC (Starting Grant 278872 to N.M.). The invaluable support of our NMR, HPLC, and GC departments as well as Dr. R. Goddard (MPI Mülheim) for crystallographic analysis, is acknowledged. L.G.A. and A.M.M. are grateful to FCT, Portugal (SFRH/BD/44295/2008 and PEst-OE/QUI/UI0100/2011) for financial support.
Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic Substitution at Four-Membered-Ring Systems: Formation of η1-Allyl Complexes and Electrocyclic Ring Opening†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 24, pages 6313–6316, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Audisio, D., Gopakumar, G., Xie, L.-G., Alves, L. G., Wirtz, C., Martins, A. M., Thiel, W., Farès, C. and Maulide, N. (2013), Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic Substitution at Four-Membered-Ring Systems: Formation of η1-Allyl Complexes and Electrocyclic Ring Opening. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6313–6316. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301034
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung
- ERC. Grant Number: 278872
- FCT. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/44295/2008, PEst-OE/QUI/UI0100/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!