This work was partially supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2010CB631302), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51071047, 21271046), the Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China (20110071110009), and the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (11JC1400700, 11520701100). We thank Dr. Qinfen Gu for his assistance on the DFT calculations conducted on the Multi-modal Australian ScienceS Imaging and Visualisation Environment (MASSIVE) facility.
Metal-Free Catalysis of Ammonia–Borane Dehydrogenation/Regeneration for a Highly Efficient and Facilely Recyclable Hydrogen-Storage Material†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5832–5835, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Tang, Z., Chen, X., Chen, H., Wu, L. and Yu, X. (2013), Metal-Free Catalysis of Ammonia–Borane Dehydrogenation/Regeneration for a Highly Efficient and Facilely Recyclable Hydrogen-Storage Material. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5832–5835. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301049
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2010CB631302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51071047, 21271046
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110071110009
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 11JC1400700, 11520701100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!