This work was performed with the approval of PF PAC (Proposal Nos. 2008G586, 2009G528, 2010G557, and 2012G027). We are grateful to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan for a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. We would like to thank Prof. Michel Verdaguer, from Université Pierre-et-Marie-Curie, for his helpful discussions.
In situ Seamless Magnetic Measurements for Solid-State Electrochemical Processes in Prussian Blue Analogues†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 24, pages 6238–6241, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Yamada, T., Morita, K., Wang, H., Kume, K., Yoshikawa, H. and Awaga, K. (2013), In situ Seamless Magnetic Measurements for Solid-State Electrochemical Processes in Prussian Blue Analogues. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6238–6241. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301084
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- PF PAC. Grant Numbers: 2008G586, 2009G528, 2010G557, 2012G027
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!