The authors are grateful to Prof. J. Siegel for continuous support, and the NMR and MS facilities at UZH (O. Zerbe, L. Bigler). We thank A. Saiardi for kindly providing the plasmid encoding Ddp1. This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI, Liebig Stipend to H.J.J.) and the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF, Ambizione Grant PZ00P2_136816 to H.J.J.).
Synthesis of Unsymmetric Diphospho-Inositol Polyphosphates†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 27, pages 6912–6916, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Capolicchio, S., Thakor, D. T., Linden, A. and Jessen, H. J. (2013), Synthesis of Unsymmetric Diphospho-Inositol Polyphosphates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6912–6916. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301092
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PZ00P2_136816
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!