These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Tryptophanyl-tRNA Synthetase/tRNA Pair for Unnatural Amino Acid Mutagenesis in E. coli†
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 19, pages 5106–5109, May 3, 2013
How to Cite
Chatterjee, A., Xiao, H., Yang, P.-Y., Soundararajan, G. and Schultz, P. G. (2013), A Tryptophanyl-tRNA Synthetase/tRNA Pair for Unnatural Amino Acid Mutagenesis in E. coli. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5106–5109. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301094
We would like to acknowledge Virginia Seely for assistance in manuscript preparation and Dr. Xin Zhang for help in spectrum analysis. We thank Sophie Sun and Dr. Jenny Furman for fruitful discussions. This is paper 23000 from The Scripps Research Institute. This work is supported by grant DE-FG03-00ER46051 from the Division of Materials Sciences, Department of Energy (P.G.S.).
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- The Scripps Research Institute
- Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!