We acknowledge the support from ARO, Award 54709-MS-PCS and ONR Award N00014-08-1-0985. We thank EICN at CNSI for the TEM support. Y.H. acknowledges the support of a Sloan Research Fellowship.
Plasmonic and Catalytic AuPd Nanowheels for the Efficient Conversion of Light into Chemical Energy†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 23, pages 6063–6067, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Huang, X., Li, Y., Chen, Y., Zhou, H., Duan, X. and Huang, Y. (2013), Plasmonic and Catalytic AuPd Nanowheels for the Efficient Conversion of Light into Chemical Energy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6063–6067. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301096
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- ARO. Grant Number: 54709-MS-PCS
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-08-1-0985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!