This research was supported by the Center for Catalytic Hydrocarbon Functionalization, an Energy Frontier Research Center, U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, under award no. DE SC0001298. Fluorination of biomolecules was supported by the US National Science Foundation (CHE-1148597). We also thank Lotus Separations LLC and Prof. A. Doyle for chiral analyses and Prof. D. Fiedler for flash column chromatography.
Manganese-Catalyzed Oxidative Benzylic C–H Fluorination by Fluoride Ions†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 23, pages 6024–6027, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, W. and Groves, J. T. (2013), Manganese-Catalyzed Oxidative Benzylic C–H Fluorination by Fluoride Ions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6024–6027. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301097
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Center for Catalytic Hydrocarbon Functionalization
- Energy Frontier Research Center
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE SC0001298
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1148597
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!