This research was supported by the Center for Catalytic Hydrocarbon Functionalization, an Energy Frontier Research Center, U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, under award no. DE SC0001298. Fluorination of biomolecules was supported by the US National Science Foundation (CHE-1148597). We also thank Lotus Separations LLC and Prof. A. Doyle for chiral analyses and Prof. D. Fiedler for flash column chromatography.
Manganese-Catalyzed Oxidative Benzylic C–H Fluorination by Fluoride Ions†
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 23, pages 6024–6027, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, W. and Groves, J. T. (2013), Manganese-Catalyzed Oxidative Benzylic C–H Fluorination by Fluoride Ions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6024–6027. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301097
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Center for Catalytic Hydrocarbon Functionalization
- Energy Frontier Research Center
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE SC0001298
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1148597
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!