This research was supported by the Center for Catalytic Hydrocarbon Functionalization, an Energy Frontier Research Center, U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, under award no. DE SC0001298. Fluorination of biomolecules was supported by the US National Science Foundation (CHE-1148597). We also thank Lotus Separations LLC and Prof. A. Doyle for chiral analyses and Prof. D. Fiedler for flash column chromatography.
Manganese-Catalyzed Oxidative Benzylic C–H Fluorination by Fluoride Ions†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 23, pages 6024–6027, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, W. and Groves, J. T. (2013), Manganese-Catalyzed Oxidative Benzylic C–H Fluorination by Fluoride Ions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6024–6027. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301097
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Center for Catalytic Hydrocarbon Functionalization
- Energy Frontier Research Center
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE SC0001298
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1148597
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.