These authors contributed equally to this work.
Virus-Mimetic Cytoplasm-Cleavable Magnetic/Silica Nanoclusters for Enhanced Gene Delivery to Mesenchymal Stem Cells†
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 43, pages 11278–11281, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Gandra, N., Wang, D.-D., Zhu, Y. and Mao, C. (2013), Virus-Mimetic Cytoplasm-Cleavable Magnetic/Silica Nanoclusters for Enhanced Gene Delivery to Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11278–11281. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301113
We would like to thank the National Science Foundation (CBET-0854465, CBET-0854414 and DMR-0847758), National Institutes of Health (4R03AR056848-03, 1R21EB015190-02, and 5R01HL092526-02), Department of Defense Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program (W81XWH-12-1-0384), Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology (HR11-006), and Oklahoma Center for Adult Stem Cell Research (434003) for their generous financial support. We also want to thank Dr. Haibao Zhu and Dr. Gopal Abbineni for their kind help during experiments.
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET-0854465, CBET-0854414, DMR-0847758
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 4R03AR056848-03, 1R21EB015190-02, 5R01HL092526-02
- Department of Defense Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program. Grant Number: W81XWH-12-1-0384
- Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology. Grant Number: HR11-006
- Oklahoma Center for Adult Stem Cell Research. Grant Number: 434003
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.