This study was financially supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (24105513), and the Japan Science and Technology Agency (ACT-C). We also thank the Asahi Glass Foundation for partial support.
Efficient Access to Trifluoromethyl Diarylpyrrolines and their N-Oxides through Enantioselective Conjugate Addition of Nitromethane to β,β-Disubstituted Enones†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 21, pages 5575–5579, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Kawai, H., Yuan, Z., Kitayama, T., Tokunaga, E. and Shibata, N. (2013), Efficient Access to Trifluoromethyl Diarylpyrrolines and their N-Oxides through Enantioselective Conjugate Addition of Nitromethane to β,β-Disubstituted Enones . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5575–5579. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301123
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 24105513
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (ACT-C)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!