This work is supported by the NIH (R01CA129011, R01EB013149). We acknowledge the assistance of the Southwestern Small Animal Imaging Resource, which is supported in part by NCI U24 CA126608, the Simmons Cancer Center through an NCI Cancer Center Support Grant (P30 CA142543).
Multi-Chromatic pH-Activatable 19F-MRI Nanoprobes with Binary ON/OFF pH Transitions and Chemical-Shift Barcodes†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 8074–8078, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Huang, X., Huang, G., Zhang, S., Sagiyama, K., Togao, O., Ma, X., Wang, Y., Li, Y., Soesbe, T. C., Sumer, B. D., Takahashi, M., Sherry, A. D. and Gao, J. (2013), Multi-Chromatic pH-Activatable 19F-MRI Nanoprobes with Binary ON/OFF pH Transitions and Chemical-Shift Barcodes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8074–8078. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301135
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01CA129011, R01EB013149
- NCI. Grant Numbers: U24 CA126608, P30 CA142543
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!