We are grateful for the grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (nos. 91213302, 20932003 and 21272102), and the Key National S&T Program “Major New Drug Development” of the Ministry of Science and Technology (2012ZX09504001-003).
Direct Site-Specific and Highly Enantioselective γ-Functionalization of Linear α,β-Unsaturated Ketones: Bifunctional Catalytic Strategy†
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 26, pages 6739–6742, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, D., Wang, L., Han, F., Zhao, D., Zhang, B. and Wang, R. (2013), Direct Site-Specific and Highly Enantioselective γ-Functionalization of Linear α,β-Unsaturated Ketones: Bifunctional Catalytic Strategy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6739–6742. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301146
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91213302, 20932003, 21272102
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012ZX09504001-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!