We thank Corinna Nimphius for preparing several substrates. This work was supported by the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007-2013)/ERC Grant agreement no 25936 and by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (IRTG Münster–Nagoya). The research of F.G. was supported by the Alfried Krupp Prize for Young University Teachers of the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation.
Mild Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Direct CH Allylation of Arenes with Allyl Carbonates†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 20, pages 5386–5389, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H., Schröder, N. and Glorius, F. (2013), Mild Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Direct CH Allylation of Arenes with Allyl Carbonates . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5386–5389. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301165
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: FP7 2007-2013, 25936
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!