T.R. thanks the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (Rückkehrstipendium D/12/09215, 2012–2013). M.O. is indebted to the Einstein Foundation (Berlin) for an endowed professorship. Fruitful discussions with Dr. H. F. T. Klare are gratefully acknowledged.
SiH Bond Activation: Bridging Lewis Acid Catalysis with Brookhart’s Iridium(III) Pincer Complex and B(C6F5)3†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 20, pages 5216–5218, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Robert, T. and Oestreich, M. (2013), SiH Bond Activation: Bridging Lewis Acid Catalysis with Brookhart’s Iridium(III) Pincer Complex and B(C6F5)3 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5216–5218. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301205
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst. Grant Number: D/12/09215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!