This research was supported by the Major State Basic Research Development Programs (2010CB923300), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20925311), the Swedish Research Council, and the Göran Gustafsson Foundation for Research in Natural Sciences and Medicine. The simulations were performed with resources provided by the Swedish National Infrastructure for Computing (SNIC) at PDC and NSC.
Fluorescence and Phosphorescence of Single C60 Molecules as Stimulated by a Scanning Tunneling Microscope†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 18, pages 4814–4817, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Tian, G. and Luo, Y. (2013), Fluorescence and Phosphorescence of Single C60 Molecules as Stimulated by a Scanning Tunneling Microscope . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4814–4817. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301209
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Major State Basic Research Development Programs. Grant Number: 2010CB923300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20925311
- Swedish Research Council
- Göran Gustafsson Foundation for Research in Natural Sciences and Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!