This work was performed in the framework of SFB-1035/Project-B07 (German Research Foundation, DFG). We acknowledge support by the Leibniz-Gemeinschaft, the Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft, and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Grants Re1435). We are also grateful to the Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich (CIPS-M) for financial support (A.M., B.R.). This work was further supported by the Max Planck Society (R.S.) and by a grant from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) (T.L.R., L.E.K.). L.E.K. holds a Canada Research Chair in Biochemistry. R.L. was supported by an Australian Research Council Discovery Early Career Research Award.
NMR Spectroscopy of Soluble Protein Complexes at One Mega-Dalton and Beyond†
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 33, pages 8746–8751, August 12, 2013
How to Cite
Mainz, A., Religa, T. L., Sprangers, R., Linser , R., Kay, L. E. and Reif, B. (2013), NMR Spectroscopy of Soluble Protein Complexes at One Mega-Dalton and Beyond . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8746–8751. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301215
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Re1435
- Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!