This research was supported by a Korea CCS R&D Center (KCRC) grant funded by the Korean government (Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology; No. 2011-0032167). SEM and XRD analysis was conducted at the Korea University Engineering Laboratory Center, and TEM analysis was carried out at the Korea Basic Science Institute (KBSi). Si-CHA zeolites are all-silica chabazite-type zeolites.
Uniform Si-CHA Zeolite Layers Formed by a Selective Sonication-Assisted Deposition Method†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 20, pages 5280–5284, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, E., Cai, W., Baik, H. and Choi, J. (2013), Uniform Si-CHA Zeolite Layers Formed by a Selective Sonication-Assisted Deposition Method . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5280–5284. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301265
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- Korean government
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2011-0032167
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!