The authors thank Dr. A. Ambrosi for XPS characterization and the financial support from the A*Star (SERC 112-120-2011) and NRF (CRP-4-2008-06) of Singapore.
Preservation of Lattice Orientation in Coalescing Imperfectly Aligned Gold Nanowires by a Zipper Mechanism†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 23, pages 6019–6023, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J., Wang, Y., Qi, X., Liu, C., He, J., Zhang, H. and Chen, H. (2013), Preservation of Lattice Orientation in Coalescing Imperfectly Aligned Gold Nanowires by a Zipper Mechanism . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6019–6023. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301271
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- A*Star. Grant Number: SERC 112-120-2011
- NRF. Grant Number: CRP-4-2008-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!