We are grateful for funding from the 973 program (nos. 2013CB834505, 2013CB834700, 2010CB934500), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 21173245, 21073215, 21004072, 21002109, 21233011, and 21273258), and the Solar Energy Initiative of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Exceptional Dendrimer-Based Mimics of Diiron Hydrogenase for the Photochemical Production of Hydrogen †
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 21, pages 5631–5635, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Yu, T., Zeng, Y., Chen, J., Li, Y.-Y., Yang, G. and Li, Y. (2013), Exceptional Dendrimer-Based Mimics of Diiron Hydrogenase for the Photochemical Production of Hydrogen . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5631–5635. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301289
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- 973 program. Grant Numbers: 2013CB834505, 2013CB834700, 2010CB934500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21173245, 21073215, 21004072, 21002109, 21233011, 21273258
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!