These authors contributed equally to this work.
DNA Origami as a DNA Repair Nanosensor at the Single-Molecule Level†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7747–7750, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Tintoré, M., Gállego, I., Manning, B., Eritja, R. and Fàbrega, C. (2013), DNA Origami as a DNA Repair Nanosensor at the Single-Molecule Level . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7747–7750. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301293
This work was supported by European Communities FUNMOL, “Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias” (grant PI06/1250) and by “Ministerio Ciencia e Innovación” (grant CTQ-2010-20541-C03-03). C.F. is grateful to Generalitat de Catalunya and Instituto de Salud Carlos III for a SNS Miguel Servet contract. We acknowledge Gerard Oncins from Scientific and Technological Centers of the University of Barcelona (CCiTUB) for his help and advice regarding AFM.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- European Communities. Grant Numbers: PI06/1250, CTQ-2010-20541-C03-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!