This work was financially supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, No.2013CB632401) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20973102, 51021062 and 51002091).
Cu2(OH)PO4, a Near-Infrared-Activated Photocatalyst†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 18, pages 4810–4813, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, G., Huang, B., Ma, X., Wang, Z., Qin, X., Zhang, X., Dai, Y. and Whangbo, M.-H. (2013), Cu2(OH)PO4, a Near-Infrared-Activated Photocatalyst . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4810–4813. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301306
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB632401
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20973102, 51021062, 51002091
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!