These authors contributed equally to this work.
Design, Synthesis, and Application of a Trifluoromethylated Phenylalanine Analogue as a Label to Study Peptides by Solid-State 19F NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 25, pages 6504–6507, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Tkachenko, A. N., Radchenko, D. S., Mykhailiuk, P. K., Afonin, S., Ulrich, A. S. and Komarov, I. V. (2013), Design, Synthesis, and Application of a Trifluoromethylated Phenylalanine Analogue as a Label to Study Peptides by Solid-State 19F NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6504–6507. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301344
The authors are grateful to Dr. O. V. Shishkin, Kharkiv, for the X-ray diffractional analysis and Dr. M. Berditsch, Karlsruhe, for the help with antimicrobial assays. This work was supported by Enamine Ltd. and by DAAD (A.N.T.).
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!