These authors contributed equally to this work.
Organocatalysis by Neutral Multidentate Halogen-Bond Donors†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 27, pages 7028–7032, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Kniep, F., Jungbauer, S. H., Zhang, Q., Walter, S. M., Schindler, S., Schnapperelle, I., Herdtweck, E. and Huber, S. M. (2013), Organocatalysis by Neutral Multidentate Halogen-Bond Donors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7028–7032. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301351
Our research is funded by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Leonhart Lorenz Foundation, and the Dr. Otto Röhm Gedächtnisstiftung. We thank Florian Mayr, Tobias Kapp, and Olaf Ackermann for experimental contributions. We also thank Prof. Dr. Thorsten Bach for continuing support.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Leonhart Lorenz Foundation
- Dr. Otto Röhm Gedächtnisstiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!