This work was supported by the Non-equilibrium Energy Research Center (NERC), which is an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0000989. The authors are grateful to the Poznań Supercomputing Center (PCSS) in Poland for supporting thousands of hours of supercomputer time.
The Rate of Energy Dissipation Determines Probabilities of Non-equilibrium Assemblies†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 39, pages 10304–10308, September 23, 2013
How to Cite
Tretiakov, K. V., Szleifer, I. and Grzybowski, B. A. (2013), The Rate of Energy Dissipation Determines Probabilities of Non-equilibrium Assemblies. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 10304–10308. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301386
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!