These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Structure of FemXWv in Complex with a Peptidyl-RNA Conjugate: Mechanism of Aminoacyl Transfer from Ala-tRNAAla to Peptidoglycan Precursors†
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 28, pages 7278–7281, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Fonvielle, M., Li de La Sierra-Gallay, I., El-Sagheer, A. H., Lecerf, M., Patin, D., Mellal, D., Mayer, C., Blanot, D., Gale, N., Brown, T., van Tilbeurgh, H., Ethève-Quelquejeu, M. and Arthur, M. (2013), The Structure of FemXWv in Complex with a Peptidyl-RNA Conjugate: Mechanism of Aminoacyl Transfer from Ala-tRNAAla to Peptidoglycan Precursors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7278–7281. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301411
This work was supported by the European Community (EUR-INTAFAR, Project No. LSHM-CT-2004-512138, 6th PCRD), and the French Infrastructure for Integrated Structural Biology (FRISBI) ANR-10-INSB-05-01, and a UK BBSRC sLOLA grant to A.H.E.-S. and T.B. (BB/J001694/1 “Extending the boundaries of nucleic acid chemistry”). D.M. was supported by a research fellowship from the Région Ile-de-France. We thank the PROXIMA 1 staff for help with synchrotron data collection.
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- European Community. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2004-512138
- French Infrastructure for Integrated Structural Biology. Grant Number: ANR-10-INSB-05-01
- UK BBSRC. Grant Number: BB/J001694/1
- Région Ile-de-France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!