We thank Karl Collins for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (Z.S.) and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (IRTG Münster-Nagoya). Generous financial support by the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007-2013)/ERC Grant agreement no. 25936 is gratefully acknowledged.
Mild Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Cyclization of Amides with α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes and Ketones to Azepinones: Application to the Synthesis of the Homoprotoberberine Framework†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 20, pages 5393–5397, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Grohmann, C. and Glorius, F. (2013), Mild Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Cyclization of Amides with α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes and Ketones to Azepinones: Application to the Synthesis of the Homoprotoberberine Framework . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5393–5397. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301426
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 25936
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!