This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Area of “Emergent Chemistry of Nano-scale Molecular Systems” and “New Polymeric Materials Based on Element-Blocks” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) (Japan; grant number 2401) .
Chameleon Luminophore for Sensing Temperatures: Control of Metal-to-Metal and Energy Back Transfer in Lanthanide Coordination Polymers†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 25, pages 6413–6416, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Miyata, K., Konno, Y., Nakanishi, T., Kobayashi, A., Kato, M., Fushimi, K. and Hasegawa, Y. (2013), Chameleon Luminophore for Sensing Temperatures: Control of Metal-to-Metal and Energy Back Transfer in Lanthanide Coordination Polymers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6413–6416. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301448
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). Grant Number: 2401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!