These authors contributed equally to this work.
Photocatalytic Conversion of Carbon Dioxide with Water into Methane: Platinum and Copper(I) Oxide Co-catalysts with a Core–Shell Structure†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5776–5779, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Zhai, Q., Xie, S., Fan, W., Zhang, Q., Wang, Y., Deng, W. and Wang, Y. (2013), Photocatalytic Conversion of Carbon Dioxide with Water into Methane: Platinum and Copper(I) Oxide Co-catalysts with a Core–Shell Structure . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5776–5779. doi: 10.1002/anie.201301473
This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (grant numbers2010CB732303 and 2013CB933100), the NSF of China (grant number21033006) and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (grant numberIRT1036). We acknowledge Dr. Yanping Zheng and Ms. Xiaobo Li for HS-LEIS and ICP measurements.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB732303, 2013CB933100
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 21033006
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!